Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions below govern the use of information and images (the “Content”) on the Cezanne Online Catalogue, LLC's (the "Corporation") digital The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne (the “Site”).
1. Only Authorized Users May Access the Site: Authorized Users are persons who have agreed to use the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict, deny, or revoke access to the Site at any time. Authorized Users may not sublicense or authorize access to the Site to anyone by sharing passwords or by other means. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be characterized as Unauthorized Use. Authorized Users shall promptly notify the Corporation of any known or suspected Unauthorized Use(s) of such an account, or any known or suspected breach of security.
2. Copyright Notice: the Content on the Site is protected by copyright. Copyright is held by the Corporation and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals and organizations other than the Corporation. Authorized Users agree not to modify, obscure, or remove any copyright notices or other attribution included in the Site and not to authorize others to do so. These copyright notices include the copyright symbol (“©”), which may appear on such Content and the Site. Authorized Users further agree to comply with applicable copyright laws, regardless of jurisdiction.
3. Non-commercial Uses Only: The Site and its Content may only be used by Authorized Users and is made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only. Commercial use of the Site and its Content are strictly prohibited. Examples of prohibited uses include any commercial use of the Site and its Content; making Content available to individuals and entities for commercial use; reproducing Content in a publication; posting or sharing Content on an unrestricted website or in a publication made available on the Internet without access restrictions.
5. Liability: The Site and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis. The Corporation disclaims any liability and makes no warranties with respect to any errors or omissions in the Site and/or its Content. The Corporation reserves the right to change and alter the Site and its Content at any time without notification.
6. Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change. The Corporation may change these Terms and Conditions or any aspect of the Site, at any time. An Authorized User’s access of the Site constitutes agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all changes thereto. The most updated Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Site. Authorized Users are encouraged to periodically review the complete Terms and Conditions of Use to remain apprised of any changes.