The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
An online catalogue raisonné under the direction of Walter Feilchenfeldt, Jayne Warman and David Nash
1953–54 Paris and traveling
Orangerie, Paris, Chefs-d'oeuvre du Musée d'Art de São Paulo, October 10, 1953–January 1954. The exhibition traveled to other places, between August and November 1954. The catalogue numbering varies from venue to venue.
- Palais des Beaux-Arts, Brussels, January 14–February 28, 1954.
- Utrecht Centraal Museum, March 6–May 2, 1954.
- Berner Kunstmusuem, Bern, Switzerland, May 8–June 7, 1954.
- Tate Gallery, London, June 19–August 15, 1954.
- Palazzo reale, Milan, November 1954–February 1955.
Works in this exhibition: 4
Record last updated November 22, 2014. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "Exhibition: 1953–54 Paris and traveling." In The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=304 (accessed on March 23, 2023).