The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
1956–57 Portland and traveling
Portland Art Museum, Portland, Oregon, Paintings from the Collection of Walter P. Chrysler, Jr., March, 1956–April, 1957.
- California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco.
- Institute of the Arts, Minneapolis.
- Institute of the Arts, Detroit.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Seattle Art Museum, Seattle.
- William Rockhill Nelson Gallery of Art, Kansas City, Missouri.
Works in this exhibition: 2
Record last updated October 5, 2014. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "Exhibition: 1956–57 Portland and traveling." The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=242 (accessed on June 5, 2020).