The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
1993–95 Washington, D.C. and traveling
National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., Great French Paintings from the Barnes Foundation, May 2–August 15, 1993 (exhibition catalogue; catalogue notes for the Cézannes by Joseph Rishel).
- Musèe d'Orsay, Paris, November 6, 1993–January 2, 1994.
- National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo, January 21–April 3, 1994.
- Kimbell Art Museum, Forth Worth, Texas, April 24–August 16, 1994.
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, September 17–December 31, 1994.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, January 29–April 1995.
- Haus der Kunst, Munich, June 23–October 22, 1995.
Works in this exhibition: 20
Record last updated November 20, 2014. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "Exhibition: 1993–95 Washington, D.C. and traveling." The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=227 (accessed on October 20, 2020).