The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
1998–2000 Tokyo and traveling
Musée des Beaux-Arts Bunkamura, Tokyo, Chefs d’œuvre du Musée de l'Orangerie : collection Jean Walter et Paul Guillaume, November 14, 1998–February 14, 1999 (exhibition catalogue, edition in Japanese and Chinese).
- Nagoya City Art Museum, Nagoya, Japan, February 23–April 7, 1999.
- Musée départemental d'arts, Hiroshima, Japan, April 17–June 27, 1999.
- Musée départemental d'art moderne, Niigata, Japan, July 10–September 12, 1999.
- Musée national d'art moderne, Kyoto, Japan, September 21–November 14, 1999.
- Musée d'art moderne, Taipei, Taiwan, November 4, 1999–March 1, 2000.
- Museum of fine arts, Kaoshiung, Taiwan, 2000.
Works in this exhibition: 14
Record last updated March 7, 2019. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Société Paul Cezanne. "Exhibition: 1998–2000 Tokyo and traveling." In The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=2106 (accessed on December 10, 2023).