The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
2000–02 Montreal and traveling
Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal, From Renoir to Picasso: Masterpieces from the Musée de l'Orangerie, June 1–October 15, 2000 (exhibition catalogue for North America (French edition: De Renoir à Picasso: Chefs-d'œuvre du Musée de l'Orangerie), for Australian venues and for Spain (De Renoir à Picasso: obres mestres de musée de l'Orangerie, Paris)).
- Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Texas, November 12, 2000–February 25, 2001.
- Queensland Art Gallery, Brisbane, Australia, March 29–May 20, 2001.
- Art Gallery New Soth Wales, Sydney, June 1–July 29, 2001.
- National Gallery of Victoria on Russell, Melbourne, Australia, August 10–September 30, 2001.
- Fundación La Caixa - CaixaForum, Barcelona, Spain, April 11–June 30, 2002.
Works in this exhibition: 14
Record last updated March 7, 2019. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Société Paul Cezanne. "Exhibition: 2000–02 Montreal and traveling." In The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=2094 (accessed on December 10, 2023).