The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
2002–03 Louisville and traveling
Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky, Millet to Matisse: Nineteenth and Twentieth Century French Painting from Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Glasgow, November 6, 2002–February 2, 2003. Organized by Glasgow Museums. Edited by Vivien Hamilton (exhibition catalogue).
- Frick Art and Historical Center, Pittsburgh, February 26–May 25, 2003.
- Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska, June 18–September 14, 2003.
- Albuquerque Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico, October 8, 2003–January 4, 2004.
- Musée de Québec, Québec City, January 29–May 2, 2004.
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts, Kalamazoo, Michigan, May 19–August 15, 2004.
Works in this exhibition: 2
Record last updated August 26, 2015. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "Exhibition: 2002–03 Louisville and traveling." The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=1665 (accessed on April 19, 2021).