The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
2001–02 Utica and traveling
Munson-Williams-Proctor Art Institute, Utica, New York, Circa 1900: From the Genteel Tradition to the Jazz Age, March 3–April 15, 2001. Catalogue by Helen A. Raye (exhibition catalogue).
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, N.Y., May 6–August 19, 2001.
- Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithica, N.Y., September 8–November 25, 2001.
- Albany Institute of History and Art, Albany, N.Y., December 14, 2001–March 3, 2002.
- Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse, N.Y., March 22–May 26, 2002.
- Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y., June 15–September 15, 2002.
Works in this exhibition: 2
Record last updated August 20, 2015. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "2001–02 Utica and traveling." The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=1660 (accessed on December 6, 2019).