The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne
1957–58 London and traveling
Tate Gallery, London, Paintings from the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, April 16–May 26, 1957.
- Gemeente Museum, The Hague, the Netherlands, June 25–September 1, 1957.
- Athenaeum Art Gallery, Helsinki, September 27–October 20, 1957.
- Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna, Rome, December 5, 1957–January 8, 1958.
- Wallraf-Richartz Museum, cologne, Mar. 1958, Cologne, March, 1958.
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris, April 15–June 1, 1958.
Works in this exhibition: 1
Record last updated November 21, 2014. Please note that the information on this and all pages is periodically reviewed and subject to change.
Citation: Feilchenfeldt, Walter, Jayne Warman, and David Nash. "Exhibition: 1957–58 London and traveling." The Paintings, Watercolors and Drawings of Paul Cezanne: An Online Catalogue Raisonné. https://www.cezannecatalogue.com/exhibitions/entry.php?id=1161 (accessed on April 19, 2021).